Caesars Brother Siberian Iris is a fantastic perennial plant to install in mass plantings. This iris is more compact than many other varieties of iris. This variety tends to grow lower to the ground and keep its blooms there as well. A lot of the other types of iris will bloom on long stocks which tend to fall over because of their length. The large dark purple to blue flowers will definitely make your landscape stand out in the spring. The flowers of this perennial are about the size of a baseball. Since it is a spring bloomer, the flowering will be done before summer begins. What you are left with is longleaf shoots from the ground. The leaf shoots resemble ornamental grass.
Installing spring bloomers to your landscape will help add color when your other plants are still budding out and emerging for the season. Caesars Brother Siberian Iris will spread throughout your landscape over the years. The bulbs of this plant can be dug up and separated annually if desired. If you are looking for a hardy spring perennial, then consider adding Caesars Brother Siberian Iris to your landscape.
Caesars Brother Siberian Iris
Iris Sibirica ‘Caesar’s Brother’
Flower Color- Dark purple almost blue
Foliage Color- Green
Details- Early spring blooming perennial flower.
Other Iris plant options.
- Bennerup Blue Siberial Iris
- Best Bet Bearded Iris
- Butterflies in Flight Japanese Iris
- Cascade Spice Japanese Iris
- Chilled Wine Siberian Iris
- Dancing Nanou Siberian Iris
- Eric the Red Siberian Iris
- Grateful Red Bearded Iris
- Gypsy Romance German Bearded Iris
- Hollywood Nights Bearded Iris
- Immortality Bearded Iris
- Rip City Bearded Iris
- Ruffled Velvet Siberian Iris
- Samurai Warrior Bearded Iris
- Sugar Blues German Bearded Iris
- Variegated Japanese Water Iris
- Variegated Sweet Iris
- Variegated Yellow Flag Iris
- Well Endowed Bearded Iris